Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lent - A time to subtract & a time to add

Hello Cole Here -

I am an Episcopalian and we are Lentan people.  In the past few years I have tried to enter this time of stillness with both subtracting some bad habit stuff and adding something to focus on.

I am subtracting - drive thru food!  I hope I can stick to this

I am adding - projects that I have put in the someday pile.  This is my year for everything in it's place.  I hope to finish the studio and start the pantry in the next 40 days.

My first project was to make sauerkraut. So this Ash Wednesday I cleaned up my crock.  Bought a couple heads of cabbage and started some Kraut!

40 Days - What could you focus on?  What would make your life easier & better? What have you put in the someday pile?

Much LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment