- I made paper-fabric (toutorial to come),
- then fused a layer of ciffon over the top.
- I backed each flag in hand-painted fabric
- with a layer of fast2fuse inbetween.
- finally I hand-stiched buttons & scraps to make them hang.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you walk along the road, when you are going to bed and when you wake. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorposts of your home and on you gates. Deuteronomy 6:5-9