Wednesday, April 27, 2011

INSPIRED TRAVEL - Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef





I am often and always inspired by my travels. I am lucky enough to visit Washington DC a few times a year. My hubbies family is based there and I love being able to visit the Smithsonian's too. They have become like friends to me. I love visiting and being inspired (I am lucky my family allows me to bring my sketch book and they don't mind waiting it out- Thank you!)

In the Smithsonian Natural History Museum Hall of Oceans there is an astounding Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef. Wow. It was stunning. I actually visited in December and loved it.

The exhibit is a traveling one and has left the Smithsonian but check the website for where it will be next. http://crochetcoralreef.org/index.php

Here are a few pictures from the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment